Large Rainbow Pointer

Rabu, 22 Februari 2012

Just have a lil laugh :)

Diposting oleh uLauLiuL di 21.30
Okay. I wish i can have my oldself back . Hmpf .. :'(

Saat2 dimana aku bisa dgn indahnya tertawa dan melupakan kala aku dianggap tak berguna . Instead of being sad , seems like i'll take it with the "bitch please" face and left them .

But now .. Dunno .

It comes right away from him only because he think he had enough of my damn-sick-pathetic attitude.

Seems like when he's upset he forgot allthe things i gave him in the past .. The fact that at least i could have made him smiled .. The fact that i always try to show him my attention .. Proof that i care about him so much..

Yet i think that's fair enough . I could be one of a kind as well . Hahahh..

Juat wishing for the best right now . I'm afraid that he's gonna leave me for good .. I love him . :')

I wish i can always be care to him just like before .. To keep him loving me as always . :')

Cukilan dari novel Love On a Blue Sky nya Mya Ye :

Izinkan aku mencintaimu. Setulus cintamu kepadanya dulu. Dengan memberikan kedua telingaku untuk mendengarkanmu .

Izinkan aku mencintaimu. Dengan cara sesederhana itu. Bukan seperti lilin menerangi ruang tak berlampu. Bukan seperti rembulan di malam gelapmu.

Hanya satu. Menjadi bahu disaat lelahmu.

Izinkan aku mencintaimu. Dengan cara sesederhana itu. Dan aku berjanji, 'tuk selalu siap berbagi dalam dukamu. Ikut tertawa dalam sukamu. Menghapus air matamu. Menguatkan disaat lemahmu. Mengingatkan tiap sesat pikiranmu.

Ya, izinkan aku mencintaimu . Sesederhana itu ...

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

0 komentar:

 

Starry-StupiidPrincess Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review